- To provide safe supportive shelter for homeless/battered women and children.
- To provide culturally sensitive non-biased services to women and children in need.
- To work with the women, children and youth to help them break the cycle of domestic violence, homelessness and poverty, if unchecked, is passed from one generation to the next.
- To advocate for their legal, social service, housing needs and entitlements.
- To provide direction, referral and support in efforts toward developing self-sufficient lifestyles and life skills.
- To provide environment for healing and growing for both mothers and children who have been victims of domestic violence, poverty and homelessness.
- To provide opportunities for job training/employment skills.
- To provide opportunities for completing high school/GED.
- To provide counseling and workshops in developing positiveproductive attitudes, self esteem, parenting skills, stress management, and improved communication skills.
- To provide a cooperative environment for peaceful and supportive community living.
- To provide assistance in finding transistional and permanent housing.
- To provide outreach programs to address the problems of domestic violence, homeless and poverty in the community.